Total Pageviews

Friday, April 26, 2013

Art Doll for Judi

 This is the art doll I made for Judi in our club swap.  I had seen Catherine Moore's animated doll on her website and just loved it.  Of course, Catherine's doesn't look as clumsy as mine does!  I love Catherine's Time Keeper images.  I thought this really put a new twist to the TK's character.  ")  The stars are sticker and I used two for each wire.  They are stuck to one another around the wire so they will stay on the wire.  I wish I had had those micro mini brads to put her together.  The ones I used look too big.  (Judi brought me a box full of goodies for my b'day and she had some of those little brads included! )  The bra is glitter ribbon.  I love this 4th of July look for this doll.
                                                                    This is a folder that I made for the doll.  I continued in the red, white and blue theme.  I added stars also.  The paper is French General.

 Inside the folder I added some information on the left and a paper doll costume.  On the right I added a pocket to put hold the doll.  I stamped the paper doll string on the pocket and added some stars.  I wrote her name at the top of the page.
                                                            This photo shows Miss "Sparkles" out side the pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment