Total Pageviews

Friday, April 26, 2013

Dresses for Dress Banners

 This is the first dress template I received for our club's Dress Banner round robin.  Sara is doing dresses and slips.  I love the little slip template.  I added lots of French ephemera that I picked up on our trip to Paris.  Also the little dress tag was so appropriate for this.  We are signing our work on the back of each piece.
                                                                                     This is the front of the slip.  The text and image piece is a scan I took from a fashion pamphlet I bought at an antique book market.  I loved the tiny flower print of the decorative paper I used for the dress and added lace to the bottom of the text piece and a strip of ribbon at the top.  The little heart is a button.  The "adore" is from my Smash stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment