Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 10, 2012

And More Charms on My Necklace

This is such an awesome charm!  Love this birdhouse from my friend Jan White.  Also love that she used lots of turquoise on it!  (my favorite color!:).  The top of the birdhouse is also turquoise with a musical score across it and then little music notes on the turquoise tab.  And, look!  Turquoise rhinestones on front of the birdhouse.  ")   Thank you, Jan.

This sweet cameo is from my friend Susan Wilken.  What a gorgeouse cameo!  I love those little cherubs.  Such a nice frame around them, too.  Susan has added tiny rhinestones to some of the flowers around the frame.  And, last but not least, she has added a beautiful blue bead at the top of th charm.  Thank you, Susan.                                                                                              So it seems the theme of my necklace has been blue and birds.  I am so happy with it!  Thank you, thank you to all my friends who added their awesome creations to this necklace.  What a grand round robin!

No comments:

Post a Comment