Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February's over???

Yep, February is gone???  I can't believe how fast the month left us behind!  LOL  I finished the month writing about my trip to Nashville with my three daughters to see my granddaughter.  (daughter of my youngest daughter, Ru).  I thought I had lots of time to work on my new calendar.  Well, I actually had the base done and blocks on, but I so wanted to add more detail.  My February layout has changed since I first posted it.  Seems like I can't help but add some more detail as I write in daily details.  I love doing this!   Such a great way to make note of those little things that get lost in the daily living.  Try it!  Just go to www.thekathrynwheel.com and sign up.  You've got the rest of the year ahead of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment