Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Dress #3

 This is the third dress I made to go on my banner.  This is another style my mother often made for me.  I love polka dots and just had to use this paper for this dress.  I used white for the collar and trim on the sleeves and trimmed it with with red ribbon.  The I added white paper strips to mimic ribbon across the bottom of the dress.  When I was looking through my stash to find something to decorate the dress, I found this Fashionista tag from 7gypsies and had that "Aha!" moment.  I printed out the "celebrate life" to add to the front.
For the back of this dress I chose this paper because it just looked so old fashioned to me.  Once again I found a 7gypsies tag to add to it.  I think of my girls in dresses similar to this when they were little and always thought they looked like such little princesses.  I cut a round card in half and attached it to the top and used it as my signature label.  I incorporated the card because cards are another one of my addictions.  ")

2 comments:

  1. You gave so many choices of styles to choose from! Great job done...so many memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love choices! And I remember taking your classes when you lived here and you always gave us so many choices. It's just nice to be able to choose something that appeals to you. ") Thanks Sara.

    ReplyDelete