Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 28, 2013

(21 Secrets Workshop) 2nd class

This piece was done in Cathy Bluteau's workshop.  Again, very well done videos and so easy to follow along.  My first thought was that I would never be able to put so much into such a small space.  But the more I worked on it and tried to incorporate as many of Cathy's ideas as possible, the more I began to visualize how to fill in those spaces.  This really could have been done on a larger page, but it is the size I cut my pages for the 21 Secrets Workshop.  I really want to make a complete journal of all my work done in this workshop.  Cathy encouraged us to use cut outs, but also to draw in some similar images.  The bottom background paper I used to mimic a white wooden fence, even using some white crackle paint over it.  All the strips at the center top are washi tapes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment