Total Pageviews

Friday, April 20, 2012

Irises

I love these white irises trimmed in purple.  They just seem to light up my iris bed.  The stalks have been extra long this year sporting 5-6 blooms.  They have made wonderful bouquets in my vases.

This delicate pink iris has tiny pink flecks in the falls.  They are hard to see in this photo, but if I enlarged it, the photo actually became very blurry.  I think they are such a great addition to an iris bouquet.

This little beauty is such a striking bloom.  I think the light lavendar tops really set of the darker lavendar falls.  Stunning, isn't it?  ")

1 comment:

  1. Sharon, thanks for visiting my blog. I so appreciate your encouragement. I like sprays too. These irises are just gorgeous. You are ahead of us in season as we are just getting ready to do tulips. Isn't God marvelous in the lovely pictures he paints for us.

    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete