Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Three cards on one page!  Stamps on this page were B-Line Designs (Beverly Seymore) and Stampin' Up!  I just loved the image of the man and woman kissing and they were dressed in black and white.  So, I thought "Wedding!  The embossed white paper I used for the ribbon around the envelope on this one is a piece I had been saving of ages...........and it was just perfect for a wedding congrats! 

The Birthday Girl is one of my favorite images from B-Line.  The envelope is a flocked cardstock.

The paper I used for "family reunion" is from Scenic Route......
alas, it is no more :(..........I bought several of Sarah Milne's craft papers that have a design running up the left side of the papers.  This one had a tree and just begged for those little birds of Beverly's to be stamped onto it.  ")    I used one of Allie Gower's "Metal Works" flowers for the center of the ribbon.............and they didn't even give her credit for it!!!  I've
sent in several cards to Stampington with her Metal Works on them and this was the first they've published.  (sorry, Allie :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment