Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 16, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

This is my Christmas card to everyone who comes to my blog.  Merry Christmas!  I do hope you know the true meaning of Christmas ...............and whose's birthday it is.  ")    My favorite Christmas hymn is:  "O Come, O Come, Emanuel!"   And, Emanuel means:  God with us.  When that babe was born in Bethlehem over 2000 years ago, it was the beginning of "God with us" in a way that the human existence had never known.  Today we can have that experience in a very personal way:  believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.   I pray you all will have a Very Merry Christmas as you experience the love and joy of being with your family and friends.  And, heres to a better New Year for all of us!   My love to you all, sharon/inkybru of inkybruSTUDIO

2 comments:

  1. And a very Merry Christmas to you too Sharon and your HUGE family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sara! Seems you have the landscape for it! Always lovely to hear from you. ")

    ReplyDelete