Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

365Calendar - September

Autumn is just around the corner!   My favorite season.  I can already smell the cool autumn air.  LOL   Well, maybe tomorrow morning I'll be able to smell it.  Our weather report says that we'll have a Canadian front moving through here late this afternoon and it's going to cool us down.  We'll be 90 degrees by lunch and by 6pm, we'll be about 70.  Woohoo!!!!  getting out my sweaters today!!!
     I'm not quite through with this calendar.  I'm wanting it to have a "back to school" theme.  Seems like I'm trying to wrap up so many projects this month that I just keep going back and forth from one to another.  I swear I have adult ADD.  Sometimes I can't keep my focus.  I hate that!  I like to sit down with a project and really spend some time on it to make it the best I possibly can.  I'm not happy when I feel like I'm throwing something together because it has to be done.  But, hey, life does get in the way and you just have to keep going.  Which is a good thing!  Could be a different ending...............

2 comments:

  1. love, love your calendars - you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to know I've inspired someone! LOL These are great fun and it only takes a minute each day to jot down some great or small thing that happened. I love looking back over the month when I've finished one.

    ReplyDelete