Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ah, The Eiffel Tower................

Hhmmmmm,  these loaded backwards.......... I was standing directly under the tower as you can tell.  What I really wanted to do was lie down directly in the center of the four legs of the tower and take the photo looking up..................just too many people in the way!  LOL

My friends Judi, Jan and Barb. 

See, just a few people out on this sunny day to go to the top of the tower and have a look around Paris.  We were there fairly early and only had to stand in line close to an hour.........we had heard the horror stories of how people how stood in line 2-3hrs to get tickets.  We considered ourselves very fortunate indeed.  ")









This is the photo I took of the tower when we first arrived.
I uploaded it first and don't know why it loaded last.  ??

No comments:

Post a Comment