Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Santa tag

This tag measures aboout 3"X6".  I love combining my rubberstamps in all my art.  Here I have stamped a Santa face directly on the tag and colored them in with Copic markers.  I have used a double-sided cardstock (which I use in most of my paper arts) on this tag.  I tore a piece about 3"X3" and used the reverse side.  Then I edged around the piece with brown ink.  I angled this piece a little upwards and secured it to the tag, hiding a bit of Santa under it.   Next I used some Bo Bunny rubons for the top and bottom of the tag.  Then I stamped the sentiment in green ink at the bottom of the tag.  I edged the tag all around with brown ink and added the gold  paper trim to the right side of the tag.  I tied a green ribbon through the top of the tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment