Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cards published in the Stampers' Sampler Dec/Jan 2011

The Stampers' Sampler always has a template challenge entitled "Tempting Template".  For this issue it was an open envelope with a 3"X5" card.... index card style.  I loved this challenge!  I immediately had papers all over my studio.  ")  This image from B-Line Designs is one of my favorite rubber stamps.  I stamped her with black ink and colored her in with pencils.  I used a stick-on label on which to stamp the sentiment (from Stampin' Up!).  The envelope and "ribbon" are papers from DCWV's Bella Boutique stack pack.  The "celebrate" medallion used on the ribbon is also a sticker from this pack.  There are many flocked papers in this collection.  The pack contains:  black and white, ecru and ivory papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment