Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Altered Bingo Card for Sara

This is the Bingo card that I altered for my friend Sara in our art group.  I started with ColorBox fluid chalks (cateyes) and colored in the background.  I chose: Amber Clay, Parchment, Celedon, Robin Blue, Ochre and Tangerine.  I stamped the Post Card w/birds onto a pale orange cardstock with black ink.  I used a cotton swab to color the breasts of the birds with the Tangerine.  Then I cut a postalz sticker to fit the postage stamp area of the image.    I stamped and cut out 2 images of the paperdoll.  I glued the wings to the card and glued the first image over the wings.  I cut out the post card image and attached three sides with 1/8" WonderTape, leaving the right open to make a pocket for the tag.  I cut the tag out of cardstock and used Parchment, Tangerine and Robin Blue fluid chalk to color it.  I cut out the stamped wings image and attached it to the front side of the card.  I used a black pen to write my sentiment.  The chocolate ribbon was then tied to the tag.  Next I attached the second paperdoll image with dimensional tape directly over the first image, allowing the feet to "stand" on the metal trim that I attached over the bottom of the card.  I used the Robin Blue chalk to color the wings and Crimson fluid chalk to color the cheeks.   From a small bingo card, I cut out the number 4 and "B" column heading and attached it to the card with the tiny Tim Holtz paperclip.  Finally I added the flower with the button center to the hands of the paperdoll.

No comments:

Post a Comment