Total Pageviews

Monday, January 4, 2010

5th card


This image is a Tim Holtz ATC rubberstamp.  He has several of these stamps on the market now.  (Croppinsville in Collinsville has several of them.)  I laid out several small tags onto a piece of white cardboard (like the front of paper tablets....the back of the front cover is always a good piece to recycle) and misted them with Glimmer Mist Denim Blue.
The white spaces left from the tags was a marvelous space to rubberstamp images.  I placed the bird on this stamp in the white area.  I stamped it once with black and a second time with red.  I cut out the red bird and attached it over the bird in the black image.  After I added the clear micro gem for an eye and the tiny red gems to the foliage, I attached the ATC to the dotted blue/white panel.  I used a ruler and a gold pen to draw the lines at the edge of the panel and then attached it to a black panel.  I attach these to a craft cardstock card.  I edged the craft card with a gold leafing pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment